Country Farm house decor



Hello lovely readers! Hope your all well. I've been really under the weather the past week and that was awful-hate autumn colds. Have you all been well?

Recently me and Tom drove to our local Ikea. Getting to Ikea it takes around 40/45mins so when we go its lists at the ready! I wanted this post to kinda show you all what style we are into. We love the warmth from the Farm house vibes but we also like to mix things up with metals, oaks and textures around the house; if you would like to see more then comment down below.







When it comes to Country Farm house style, we think, tones and colors have to work together to blend.The images above are from our bedroom/ living room . We have a medium brown wall in our bedroom because we wanted the cream bed to be a softer approach to the room to contrast. I'm lucky in a way because I love pinks, natural stone and mauve's and Tom is okay with this yess!!Tom always has the final say when we choose wooden items because its a strong look... we have to get it right. The bedding works well because it has its own busy floral pattern which I love. 


I love this step which I use in our living room for candles and plants. This reminds me of a country kitchen piece mixed with contemporary candles and plants. Its one of my most favorite pieces in our house. Check pintrest for other ideas on how to style this if you have one.


This is our leather arm chair which my mum found from GumTree and it fits in our house SO well. Mum knows our style very well ;) Cushions complement each other well with the fur and stripes.


Like I said before, we love to mix up our metals to give our house the farm house style. I adore Cathkidston and I think this  cushion goes well with the chair and the flowers go all the way though our house. We found these chairs from Ebay and our table is solid Oak.


I hope you've got an idea of our personal taste in our house. I think its quite fun because we both like to mix things up and who doesn't right? I wanted this blog post to be mainly about the photos for you to see and get your own vibes from them. I would love for you to tell me about your home style(s) which do you like? Any of my pictures your faves?

I will link social medias below, Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and having a nosey at some pics!

Thank you from SundayNorth - Leah and Tom

Twitter: Sunday_North
Instagram: @OfficalSundayNorth

Take care loves Byeee xxxx

Comments

Popular Posts