Smooth Friday Afternoon

This time of the week I do like to have a little bit of me time or if my boyfriend with me being dragged around. I really like to plan my next purchases. 

I've been hearing about the new Bronze Goddess perfume by Estee Lauder. People are not joking when they say this smells like a holiday in a Bottle. ohh myy! It dose have a big price tag, Its £45 but I think if your going to use it everyday then its fine ;) 




Then after I saw the New Taylor Swift Perfume. I am not the best at describing scents, but  it smells, fresh  sweet and I think a little bit of white musk. But its a really nice everyday perfume and I think the bottles cute. Oh and in Boots at the moment, if you buy the perfume you get a free floral bag.Very Taylor



On YouTube I've been seeing tutorials with these TwoFaced Pallets. I didn't get the name of the pallet on the left but the colours looked soo nice. When I swatched them on my hand the colours where so pigmented and smooth. 



Because this was a nice day walking around the centre, I thought I would share a little picture of some Owls that we saw. There really cute :)


So this is what my Friday afternoons will consist of and if you read all of this then thank you. Please follow my blog and speak soon. Love Leah x

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7559327/?claim=7wmne4c8q5j">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

  1. Looks like you had a lovely Friday! I really want to try the Bronze Goddess perfume but I doubt I shall ever buy it.

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you yeah its was lovely! I know its too expensive but maybe one day ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- what a lovely day! Those Two Faced Palettes look amazing, I might have to pick one up next time I see them...
    X
    elsbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks glad you like my post :) Yeah the Two Faced range is lovely, defo check it out next time xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts