Turning 27



Hello lovely readers! Happy Sunday from us here at SundayNorth.

This weeks blog post, I really just want to update you on a few which things have happened this week. Now....the clue is in the name; it was my birthday!! Happy Birthday to mee, I turned 27 and that's three whole years away from being 30 years old- oh my days not sure how I feel about it. It was my birthday on Wednesday the 20th of September. As a child I was too excited to sleep, I woke up very early (5ish am) and I was telling everyone at work that it was my birthday ahah so childish I know haha, Is anybody else like me on their Birthday?



This week I've been to work and so has Tom, we both work long hours so when it was my birthday we had family over so we didn't really spend a whole day together. Tom decided to take me out for the day on Saturday. We went back to Harrogate to a place called HRS Harlow Carr Gardens- totally in my happy place. I will insert some pictures to show you all of the amazing views that we saw. We walked around the gardens, had a coffee and then went for some lunch at Bettys. It always brings happy memories for me as a teenager.






At Harlow Carr, we spent most of the day admiring flowers, fruit and veg currently growing. I saw a Pumpkin!! Yes its almost that time of year again. This is a picture of me with the Apple trees! In love I was.Also this week, I have met a personal target about health and fitness and I feel super amazing as I did not think it would this week. How is everyone doing with personal targets? I would love to know. So its been quite an exciting week for me! Hope yours has too. Moving back onto my birthday, a couple of weeks ago I did treat myself on a win to a pair of Freya Doc Martins. They are Black Chelsea boots  which are taking a few weeks to break in.



They are just perfection! Has anyone else got these are seen them? I would love tips and tricks for my new birthday boots? :)

I also want to say a big thank you to those who have followed our Twitter and who have commented  saying hello. I will leave the link below as I'm always on Twitter. I will be doing a review on these boots shortly and I've been meaning to talk about my Mulberry Handbag because I want to spread the word!

We hope that you've had a lovely weekend, and an amazing Sunday love from us at SundayNorth!

Take care love

Leah and Tom

x


Comments

Popular Posts