Sunday Shopping




Happy Sunday lovely readers!

I hope that your all having a lovely weekend and that you made the most of your day! I'm a strong believer for making the most of your days;... at the weekend(s). Today me and Tom decided to go into Leeds. Purposefully to look for some inspiration for my birthday!!! woohoo. I LOVE birthdays so when its mine I cant help myself haha...sorry*. So with this in-mind Tom needed to take me shopping to get a feel for what I would like. I did say ohh no don't bother this year because my birthday is on a Wednesday and we're at work (that's no fun is it?). But Tom knows me too well- bless him. We looked around shops like John Lewis, &Other Stories, Zara and Anthropology anybody else shop in these? We had a look and I saw a few things which caught my eye.



Leeds is a really great place to shop and I feel so lucky to be able to send lots of time in the city. It has all the shops that makes it a major city (and in my eyes as well!).


So after a couple of hours of walking around the shops we decided to have a pit stop. We normally do Costa or Pret A Manger.Today was like any other shopping trip-Pret was decided again...:)  I do love a Black Coffee with skimmed milk and fruit on the side. Tom got a duck wrap and an apple juice. He doesn't really like coffee, but I think time will tell with that haha. We normally go to Leeds about 2/3 times a month and spend a good day their. Nothing better than walking around a city which is a lot quieter than normal. 



This is me wearing my new Next Jumper and that beaut coffee- I want it so badly again. We did see a few things for my birthday but it felt strange shopping for my birthday presents as you can feel the pressure of buying something. I love it when you go shopping and all of a sudden you see something that you must have and buy it! In the end I got some essentials for work in Primark and we got a table runner from ZaraHome as they had a sale on. I'm going to be doing a haul next week on @SundayNorth because I have purchased some new black boots which are rather lovely :) 


In Leeds today, they had a market on the main street. Today this was a food market and I do like having a look to see what bakes people make. Look how yummie these big cakes look wow! sorry to make you have sugar cravings haha. 

Well that's it for today's SundayNorth post. I do hope that you enjoyed looking at our pictures. I'm going to leave our Twitter link below for you to come along and join us. 

Twitter @Sunday_North
Please Subscribe to our blog


Thank you from 
Leah&Tom 








Comments

Popular Posts