September dreaming










September Dreaming

Hello readers hope your all well 😊 Wow we have reached the month of September *clap clap* thank goodness- why you might think?....It's my birthday month WOOHOO! I love this time of year. Everything it great and the weather willl be getting cooler so that means jumpers, cost knitts and hats; my fave. So why not talk about things that are going to be happening in the month. Firstly we have a lot of birthdays...my dads, my auntie, my two cousins and finally mine. Tom is really happy about all this hahha.

So to reflect on the world (which I do a lot) I kinda have a walk and think about all the things in which I need to do/ want to do to active my aims- I'm not saying 'goals' because that been ruined. My first aim is to keep being organised with myself. I've been really good and I mean reallly good at organising this year. Since me and Tom are planning a wedding!!! It's very important to keep on top of things because they can fall down quick. So wedding plans are still on going. I'm planning on doing a blog post about tips and tricks on wedding planning. Stay tuned :) Next on the list is to get Tom passed on his driving test. He's working really hard and in record time. After this I have a wedding which I need to find an outfit for and loads of birthdays like I said in the intro. I just love September don't you? Let me know if you agree or what's your preferred month of the year below. I'm not sure if when the schools go back everyone gets a fresh start to the almost ended year hhaha. It it works. I love to see the seasons change and the picture with the red leaves showing on the tree is just a beautiful picture. This time that was taken by me. I wasn't professional like Tom I just pressed the button on the camera like a girl haha.



This is our cat Lola she was very young in this picture but I wanted to include it in this weeks post. But HOW cute is she!!

Lastly I'm really excited for September because I want it to be the month where our blog kick started. How cool is that?! So basically lots of fun and exciting times ahead. I have blog post ideas allover my Brian so keep a look out on Twitter for us @Sunday_North for more informaton.

I hope your Sunday treats you well. But for now, take care and I shall see you next week for another blog post.


Leah and Tom

X

Comments

Popular Posts