Bank Holiday Goodness








Hello readers!

So its been the August bank holiday, hope you all had a good one! What did you get up too?....I'm always on the lookout for new places to try. Today me and Tom headed up to a lovely town in the north- Harrogate. Harrogate is a lovey part of the world. Its got green trees, amazing houses, parks and coffee shops...am I selling it to you? haha. Its around a 25min drive and everyone in Harrogate
is relaxed and quite happy to get on with their day to day things (which I love). Whilst I'm busy shopping in Lakeland for baking bits and then CathKidston for all things floral Tom is snap snap snapping pictures. Do you like them??

We spent our time in a lovely coffee shop which we usually end up in and called LMDC and they do lovely coffees;mine was an Americano with semi-skimmed milk as they didn't have skimmed- no biggie or anything haha aww. We didn't buy much apart from my dads birthday present so I cant say unfortunately in case hes reads this ahah. Harrogate is a lovey town and has some good shops to look in/spend hours in. That's my problem really and then not making my mind up about what I want or need to buy haha. Anyone else have this problem? Let me know down in the comments.

I just wanted to say that I have been busy tweeting on the good old twitter and everyone has been SO nice and welcoming. Its really lovely to be apart of the blogging net-work and I cant wait to explore more and more. Please link your blogs down below so that I can follow and check yours out; I'm also seeing if I'm doing this right haha.

Take care love Leah and Tom

Pictures taken by Tom Harrison
Written by Leah

Twitter: @Sunday_North
Leave your links below so that we can follow each other!

Comments

Popular Posts