Boots&Superdrug Gems // LeahLouiseBeauty


Hello Dolls

Firstly I want to say sorry for not doing any posts:(. Life has taken over me a little bit. I recently left my 
old job and started a new one! Scary stuff if you have been though it. So I am catching up on blogging and showing you lovely lot what I have been buying. 

In Superdrug, last week I found this on offer. Its from Look Beauty. Now me being me.. I always love a good offer. It was £4 from £6 so I wanted to give it a try. I love palettes that are made for certain types of eye color and hair colors. I feel that I can really enhance my features better with the right colors provided. 

This palette is for Green eyes and comes with 8eye-shadows, 4lip-glosses and 1blush. This is perfect for your hand bag too :) 










From Boots I two products which where on the current offer. Buy One Get One Half Price. Amazing. I got these two products and Love them both. Money well spent! 

So that concludes today's post. Have you been buying any new beauty items? let me know in the comments below. 

Thank you for reading. 

Leah  x x x



Comments

  1. Great picks! I really can't wait to try the Rocket Mascara, I've heard that its brilliant x

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Thank you sweetie :) Yes that mascara is great xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts