2015... I am ready!

Hello everyone, ever had that feeling that life takes over everything and you don't know how you got to where you are..?!



Well. Let me tell you that I've finished uni/graduated (round of applauds) and during the summer of 2014 me and my boyfriend of 8years #mushy have refurbished a Victorian flat top to bottom WOOHOO! Then to put the cherry on the cake, I got my first job since leaving university in a school- full time. So unfortunately my blogging days took a huge step back. 2014 has flown by and I can't even believe it. 

Thank you to those who have stood by me via my YouTube channel and Leahlouisebeauty. 

I still watch YouTube videos every single  day and now we have YouTube on tv OMG! I got so excited when I found that out. My boyfriend loves watching Zoella thebeautycrush, viviannadosemakeup, lillypebbles- to name a few. He loves watching a YT marathon every night with me ...sure haha. Big up the YouTube community! 

I will leave this post as it is for now and leave you with some lovely pictures from 2014. Sorry that I haven't been around much but I would love to hear from you lovely fellow bloggers. 

When I am not blogging you can find my me on 

Instagram: leahmcx
Twitter:@Leahlmcevoy

Thank you again sweets and role on 2015 #bringit 






Hope you like these and I'll be back with fresh new posts. Stay tuned.

Leah 
X

Comments

Popular Posts