The Accessories // LeahLouiseBeauty

Hello Dolls!

So I am Leah the maker behind LeahLouiseBeauty and I love accessories. I wanted to make a post about this, because I wear rings, bracelets, necklaces and my watch everyday! I like to change around my accessories all the time. To freshen things up. The pictures below are just showing you some of my most worn pieces of jewellery.

First up: Ear Rings
Triangle ear rings// TopShop
Elephant Ear Rings// UrbanOutfitters 
Neon Orange Ear Rings // Spain. 


Everyday Rings
Plain Silver ring//Gift from BF
Stone Silver Ring// Vintage Antique Shop and was a 20th birthday present.
Big Yellow Dress Ring// Spain
Diamond shape Silver Ring// Vintage Market in York 


Current Favorite Necklaces
White and Gold Necklace// NewLook
Pink Neon Necklace// Primark
Black/Dark Green Staple Necklace// Topshop
Gold Chain// British Heart Foundation. 
Silver Necklace// M&S

 

My Michael Kors Watch// Rose Gold




So these are my current favorites and I love to mix them an to add more texture to an outfit. I'd like to know what your current favorites are and how do you like to wear them?

Thank you for reading my post
Take Care Leah x 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts