How To Contour Your Face: LeahLouiseBeauty

Hello Lovelies

How are you all today? Did you have a good weekend :)

This morning as I was applying my make up, I stopped and thought I would show you all how I contour my face. This could help some of you or for those who just want to see how other beauty bloggers do theirs..

Firstly I just want to say, This is the way I do it. You do not have to it this way.  Feel free to take tips and the products that I use.

Okay, so when I do my make up I apply my base. This summer it has been a BBcream. Today I used a sample of the Dior BBcream which I got from a counter. Then I put on my brows and eyes. I would be scary otherwise haha. When I contour I like to have that summer glow all over my face. So for this I use the MUA Bronze Perfection. Just a light dusting of this on my face to make it brighter.





So as you can see this bronzer has given my face a glow. Now for the contour. I go back in the hollows of my cheeks with the Sleek Contour Palette. To apply this I use the Real Techniques Contour brush. This product is very pigmented, so a little bit can go along way. 





So I just apply this into my cheeks and around my temples, also under my jaw line. its grate to go in with a darker bronzer to create a slimmer face. yes please


So this is the finished look! A natural glow/slight deeper contour. What do you think? This is how just like to do it. I think that the camera I use has not picked it up as how I wanted it to. But you get the idea. 

Anyway thank you for reading my blog
Please subscribe and leave me a comment if you have one :)

Thanks again 
Leah xxx



















Comments

  1. Looks great, I have wanted to start contouring for a while but I am scared I would just draw a big line on my face! Will definitely try this technique!

    Great post!

    Katrina X

    http://history-neverrepeats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, aww thank you! Glad you can take note from this post :)

    You should let me know how you get on :)

    Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts