Fashion Haul: LeahLouiseBeauty

Hey Guys 

Another haul post here on LLB.. I tend to switch between buying makeup one month and then being clothing obsessed another. Typical BBlogger haha. 

Some of these clothes are found in sales. Such as Gap and Matalan. 











Top; New season from George at Asda £6
Jacket: Matalan (sale) £14
Skater Skirt :  New season George at Asda £8
Shirt: Sale at Gap size L for a loose fit £4.97
Skirt: Sale at Gap £9.99


So this is my haul. As you can see quite a few wardrobe staples like the jacket :)

I am sure I'll have fun wearing these beauty's

Thank you for reading my post

Leah xxxx 


   

Comments

  1. I like that Gap skirt, I really like the black and white pattern on it!
    Nice haul :)

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling! It was in the sale and could not walk away from it haha. Thanks again Millie

      Leah xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts