Summer Holiday: Travel Essentials



Hey Lovelies 

How are you all? Sorry I haven't done a post in a few days :( Been busy with Work ect.. But today's post is going to be about holiday essentials. For those of you who are going away on a nice jolly holiday, I wanted to show you some of the products I am taking. 

So sun-cream, I am taking Nivea Sun Medium protection of 20 in a spray form. This is perfect for coverage when applying throughout the day. Also I think a good face cream is what we need. You only get one face and you can cover up your body parts, but its not so easy on your face. This is factor 50 and it also comes with a factor 30 lip balm too :)


A good travel size shower gel is great for packing enough room for more clothes haha. Also a good gentle   face wash too!

I love looking at these two. Herbal Essences Hello Hydration hair shampoo which smells out of this world and a travel size Aussie Miracle Moist hair conditioner for the sun damage hope not too much :s. 

Where are you going holiday this year? and what essentials will you be taking?.. I'd love to know :) 

I hope your having a good holiday or going to have great holiday

Take care 

Love Leah xxx



Comments

Popular Posts