My Summer Makeup Routine

Hello!

Hope everyone's doing well. As I live in the UK, everybody knows we don't get much sunshine annoying much?! Like any other girl who adores a perfect summer glow and maybe all year round ;) I wanted to shake mine up a bit. 

From the pictures I didn't see how many products there are here :s. But let me give you the run down. I use the Dr.Jart BB cream £18 from boots mixed with some foundation. I chose this Rimmel Match perfection foundation because its a bit darker, but any really will do. I don't mind to much as long as everything's covered up!





I always use the same pallet for my eye brows, which is it the HD Brows in Vamp. Which I got in a Glossy Box. The same mascara is always the NYC High Definition in Black. I swear by this stuff. for make up brushes I always use the Core Collection from Real Techniques £22. I do have a review on my Beauty Channel 
Review on the Real Techniques Core Collection brushes!  and for concealer I use the Healthy Mix in 52. 


Now for the bronzing. The MUA Bronzed Perfection is beautiful £3 its a must. I first saw this from Fleur De Force and knew I had to try it. As you can see the packaging isn't the best, and it did hit pan quite quick. I use this all over my face, for that nice color. The smaller size sample bronzer is from GlossyBox.  BM beauty in Summer Warmth. I use this for the apples of my cheeks as it has a nice highlight effect. Again the brushes are Real Techniques and the large EcoTools bronzer brush which is soo soft, £10 at Boots. 


Had to show you my cute mirror that I use each morning too :)



This is the finished look!  

Hope you like it, I'd love to know what your summer make up involves?

Take care
Leah xxx








Comments

Popular Posts