The New Holiday Wardrobe Staples

Hello lovelies

Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days. How are you?
Now we all know that the Summer Sales have come early this year not even august yet.. But apart of me is glad and another isn't if you know what I mean..

I haven't told you all yet, but I am going on holiday with my boyfriend to the South of Spain in July. So I always have this problem. I buy lots of nice new clothes for my holiday normally a weeks worth and never wear them again until the following year. Anyone else do this? So this year, I decided nope. Not doing that again. I have clothes to take but I don't need to buy loadss more, just some ideal staples :)

I wanted to get some light weight trousers, You know to put on in the day/night times to mix with some tops. I found these in New Look for £16.99. I really like the print with the Elephants. They remind of a print in Urban Outfitters but twice the price bracket..




I always LOVE a good clutch bag specially the ones from Zara. I've got one with gold studs and wear it to death at uni for nights out ect. I had seen one for £40 and I saw that they where having a sale and went to see if it was their. Boom! got it for £17.99. Last one in store. Maybe its still available in your local store?




As you can see it is quite big and it also has a handle too. The lining of this bag is amazing. Such a nice Aztec print. Its all 100% Leather and you can smell it too :) This will be stuck under my arm every night on holiday and it'll see me though until uni ;)

What about you, What are your holiday wardrobe staples?

Thanks for reading, Leah xxx


Comments

  1. love your blog!

    And want those pants!!!!

    just started blogging and would love it if you would check it out

    http://sarahmaysbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts