Midweek OOTD

Hey Guys

Today I wanted to show you all a little midweek OOTD. I had ago at taking some pictures of my outfit myself.. but next time I think i'll get someone to do it maybe 

This outfit is mainly styled around my shoes. I did an instagram picture of this over at leahmcx and it got a nice response. I've had these shoes for over a year now from a charity shop, but haven't worn them as much as I would have wanted.


So this is how I put them together. Oh when I looked back at these photos, I have some cringe dust on my mirror..Bad move Leah







Leggings- NewLook (Double pack)
Shirt- H&M (found it in a charity shop)
Vintage shoes (Charity Shop

This Outfit is simple and comfortable. Try some hot shoes that have a pop of color, leggings/jeans and a staple white shirt. As you can see below, I took a trip to see my boyfriend in his new flat :) 




Thanks for reading guys. Have you got any cool shoes for this summer?

Love Leah x


  




Comments

Popular Posts