Haul #1

Helloo everyone today I am going to show you a mini haul and review some products.

As I said before now I am home for Uni I will be shopping in Leeds. I remember back in the day when I was at college I would go to this beauty shop. It sells cheap beauty products and I love going in. The store is called 'Body Care' people may have a local store but this one has been around for years and I enjoy looking at some of the brands there. They do have normal brands like L'oreal and Nivea etc but they have there own brand which is interesting.



Firstly from my haul I shall start with the trainers.. They are not the most stylist but uglier the better right? I am trying to get all fit and ready for my holiday in July with my boyfriend. These are from a shop at home and where in the sale for £8 at Dunnes Stores


I am size 5 and have been since I can remember. I tried them out today and I totally love them, they fit perfectly and the pretty pop of blue makes them look less boyish. Oh and you can see a sneek bit of my Pug Cusson £4, Primark!

So from Body Care, I found this fake tan. St Moriz. This product has been reviewed and shown in people favourites on youtube videos. I've always wanted to try it. I have not tried it yet because I thought I got the tan but its instant.. Oh well best to read things next time leah...I will be giving this ago and will report back.
This fake Tan was £2.99 and the tanning mit was 99p. 






Next up are these nose strips and where 99p. I used one last night and they work amazingly. I remember my mum buying these and having her rip them on my nose and me running round the house. Bless. But now at 22 I am up for doing this myself and they work so well. I cant believe they sell them for 99p and I will be getting some more after. 

This next product is something that I have been wanting to try for ages. Something that will hide/get rid of scars, dry skin and make my skin look healthy. I found this and knew I had to have it. This product offers so much and the best bit, it was 99p!! Okay so this says it will heal dry skin, help stretch marks and scars. It also will cure dehydrated skin and to top it all off, it has not been tested on animals and you get 50ml of product. Wow so much to offer for 99p. This is something everyone needs haha. Am using this at night and for first impressions my skin was nice and plump when I woke up. 

Lastly I purchased some pretty earrings from Primark. 


These will look so chic with my hair down and a cute outfit next time its sunny ;)

Thats everything from my haul, please don't forget to subscribe to my blog and follow me on bloglovin!

Take care Love Leah 
xxx 








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts