Wish List #1


So I am guessing you're all wondering, I am going to do more of these post with the #1. Well you're right haha I've always wanted to do this post ever since I have been reading blogs. It so interesting to see what people have in mind for their next purchases. 

This is a picture from Instagram: Leahmcx The sequined Clutch bag is from Zara and I just fell in LOVE. I am going to a ball soon for my boyfriends birthday with his family ect. So I've already started to look for dresses. The two dresses on the picture, The Coral dress is £14.99 at H&M, I really like this shade of Coral at the moment. The other cream dress is from the TRF Section at Zara £29.99. Lovely full length dress with a light material and not bad price for Zara. Also the other little bag is from Urban OutFitters, its a really cute print with little Elephants on it and for £10 £9 really with student discount it just too cute to pass up. Great for my holiday in July too :)







So that is this weeks wish list, I will be doing more posts like this so stay tuned.
Take care 
Leah x




Comments

Popular Posts