So it begins

Hello Everyone, So you may be thinking 'I know Leah from YouTube'. Correct! I have been making YouTube videos for a whole lovely year. I have always loved blogs and looking into the blogging community and i've decided why not! If your not a reader of blogs then my YouTube channel is still available to watch
http://www.youtube.com/user/leahmcevoy20 Please check it out at any time.

So on my blog, wow that sounds posh I will be doing posts quite a lot so I could be annoying haha but its all part of it. I LOVE makeup, fashion you name it I am there. I am very excited to be doing this now I can feel my hands typing faster ha!.

Just for now I'll do a short introduction of myself to those who might not have seen my before.

My names Leah Louise McEvoy
I am 22
Tom Harrison is my boyfriend
Currently at York St John University, Studying Music and Singing as my main instrument.
I've been in the same job for almost 6years
Been into fashion and makeup all my life.







Just a sneak pic of me and the boy. I will be posting again soon, so subscribe to my NEW blog! how exciting. I am looking forward to this already. Alrighty, Speak soon

 Leah x



Comments

  1. Good luck with your blog lovely :) Looking forward to reading your future posts x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Awww thank you, your my first ever comment on my blog. I follow your blog, its so nice :)

    Thank you

    Leah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the world of blogging! I have made a couple youtube videos, but I think blogging is the way to go personally for myself:) can't wait to see your beauty posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello thank you thats kind of you :)Yeah its really nice to blog I am enjoying it. Yes I am looking forward to writing them!

    Love Leah x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts