MUA Review

I haven't got very much MUA make up, the only things I have from them are eyeshadows. I have in my collection shade 19 Matt, Which is a really good match for dark/medium eyebrows that might need a little filling in like mine opps.

So I went into Superdrug and saw the MUA stand and saw it was 3for2 and wanted to try some bits like always haha


So I got a Lippy in the shade Juicy and from the close up picture you can see it better. I also got a bush in shade5 and a eyeshadow in the shade Peal all items where only £1. I am really impressed with the Blush, I have been wearing it for 3days now. Its a nice nude coral colour, goes well with a tan.. The colour does fade after a while but its only £1 so I didn't expect much, but its really nice. The packaging its good its has MUA embossed onto the product so its quite cool. The eyeshadow its very bright, I just wanted a inner corner eye colour and works well :)



The lipstick is also great for £1 from the close up of it, you can see how nice the colour is firstly and how well its presented to say its only again £1. 



This is me wearing the lipstick, I am not sure if this shade washes me out a little, but I think a nice little pink gloss over the top will be cute. If you're looking for a cheaper everyday colour and haven't tried anything from MUA before, then give these ago. Thank you for reading my blog.

Good Luck, Leah xxx












Comments

  1. I adore the lipstick color. It looks lovely on you!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you sweetie

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts