Morning Makeup Routine

Every morning I put my makeup on from this makeup bag. I got it from a shop at home last year. As you can see its overflowing and I have been adding more items to it.


So in a morning I always come and sit on my bed, because it's next to my window so I can get the best day light. You can see from this picture which products I am using at the moment.


So whilst I am sit in a morning doing my makeup I will have a nice bowl of cereal and I thought I would include this, as it is something I do every morning :) 


Then Also I do like to check out other peoples blogs from, BlogLovin. Which you can also find me on there. Also my phone is the White Iphone 4 in a Polka Dot amazing Primark case!


Then After I am all ready, I do like to come over to my perfume section and spray whichever I feel like, Normally its Stella by Stella and you can also see my little Pug Card, I love them 


So this is a little snip into my life in a morning, If any of you wish for me to look into any products in depth then leave me a comment and Follow me on Bloglovin. Thank You for reading my post, Speak soon

Leah x











Comments

  1. Your makeup bag is gorgeous! Nice post :)

    -Megan x
    http://blooms-of-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you darling xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts