It's all about Rimmel

So I popped into Boots, I decided to try out one of the lip sticks from the Kate Moss range. I am quite late on the band wagon with these but it's not to late  right? 


 
The lip stick I chose was the coral red in 110. I was going to get 111 but I saw that I had already had a similar shade. 

The nail varnish is a dupe (ish) of Channel Holiday. The name of this nail varnish made me what to buy it, Summer Orange all I need now is a cocktail in front of a pool This is a beautiful shade of orange, I have it on my toes and it works well with my skin tone. The price of this nail varnish is £4.49 and the lippy is £5.99 

I went though a stage where I didn't even bother with Rimmel, but they have shocked me and I use there products everyday! 


Thanks so much for reading this post 

Lots of love 
Leah x

Comments

Popular Posts