CathKidston Meets My Makeup Brushes

Hello guys! So today I thought I would show you all my make up containers. I love abit of CK who Dosent ;) From the picture below I have one tall glass with a bright floral print, the London print mug and the pretty floral print also. 



The brushes that I have are a mixture of Cathkidston brushes which I got in a set once, Real Techniques brushes- The core collection. Mixture of No7 brushes and lastly Eco Tools brushes. 



I love mixing up my make up holders and having a change now and again. I feel that these prints are perfect for any girls bedrooms that are into cute prints like my self

These are some links to where you can buy them.
Link for the London Print Mug 
Link for the Pretty Floral Print Mug


Thank you for reading my post, Please leave me a any comments and dont forget to follow me on Blog Lovin.

Love Leah x

Comments

Popular Posts