From US To UK.. Maybelline Baby Lips! And A Dry Conditioning spray?!...

Hello Everyone!

Hope your all doing well and are having a nice week :)

I popped into my local Boots store and found a couple of these exciting new purchases. Now they have been RAVED about since last year if I can remember?.. all the US YouTubers and bloggers. They have had me hooked. I love any type of lip balm any day. But if I see something been very popular then I cave and have to try it for myself. I saw on the Boots website that they where in store and available to buy on line for 3for2. But I wanted just the one. I couldn't find them in my local store annoying when its on line.. so I asked and the lady  and she got me one from the back yess!. I had been told that their stand is not being up dated until next week. So in the end I got Cherry Me :)

First Impressions of the Baby Lips? Cute packaging, nice smell and good pay off on the lips :) Mwa x
Then looking around I saw that there was a new Dry Conditioning spray from the makers of dry shampoo. The idea with this, once you have used dry shampoo and if your hair starts to feel dry at the ends this new condition spray will leave your hair nice and soft/smooth. The one thing that attracted me to this product, is that it says includes Argon Oil. I love hair oils and this was a must. I haven't used this yet but when I do. I'll let you guys know. Stay Tuned..



So I love to know what you guys think of the New Baby Lips? Are they what you think they are?

Thank you for reading my new post

Take Care

Leah xxx

Comments

Popular Posts