Bourjois Cream Blush 02 Healthy Glow

Hello everyone! 

I wanted to do a review on a new product that seems to be popular at the moment, on both YouTube and Blogs. This is the shade 02 of the new Bourjois cream blush- Healthy Glow. 






I have tried other cream blushes before and I haven't really liked them. So I was on the fence about getting this one. Am so glad that I did, the name of this one Healthy Glow is just perfect. With some blushers i'll only put on a small amount. But with this one i've found myself adding more and more. It creates this beautiful holiday glow to your cheeks. 


To apply this I have been using the Real Techniques Expert face brush I need the Stippling brush really  But this has worked better than I thought. 


This is me looking rough in the morning hahaha, but it looked so nice in the mirror. I have been wearing this blush everyday now and it needed some credit. I would recommend these blushes and 02 Healthy Glow if you need a pick me up! Have you tried any?  

Thank You for reading my post!

Leah x

Comments

  1. Love this blush! We use the Real Techniques stippling brush to apply the product. :) xx

    http://citywhisperss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts